The CH-3 Airboat Belted Reduction Drive Unit is designed for a large block GM, Chevrolet, and Cadillac engine. The CH-3 models can bolt to GM V-8, Small Block, V-8 Big Block, and GM Diesels. CH-3 models are used on 15′ and larger airboats.
The available ratios for a CH-3 belted airboat drive unit are:
- 1.5 to 1
- 1.774 to 1
- 2 to 1
- 2.3 to 1
- The drive belts for CH-3 models are 5″ wide and can use HPPD Plus or Blackhawk belts which are rated 60% stronger than the standard HPPD Plus style.
- The CH-3 models are similar to the CH-2 models but are stronger and use a wider belt.
- The drive units we manufacture carry a 100 hour factory warranty.
- Our a CH-3 models are rated for 600 horse power engines.
- Great for government and law enforcement agencies. A much quieter, more powerful system that requires minimal maintenance.
- This is an ideal unit for hunting, fishing, and personal airboating.
- Our belted reduction drive units are a perfect fit for all airboating applications. Examples: Seismograph, Military, Hunting, Fishing, EPA, Law Enforcement, Aquatic
Control, Tour Boats and Pleasure Craft.
- All of our airboat drive unit products are manufactured under Patent # 4884949 and 6540570B1
[button href=”http://americanairboats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/CH-3-and-CH-2-Instructions.pdf” style=”flat” size=”medium” width=”200px” color=”#000000″ hovercolor=”#a8a8a8″ textcolor=”#ffffff” texthovercolor=”#000000″ target=”_blank”]Installation Instructions[/button]
[button href=”http://americanairboats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ch3_replacebelt.pdf” style=”flat” size=”medium” width=”200px” color=”#000000″ hovercolor=”#a8a8a8″ textcolor=”#ffffff” texthovercolor=”#000000″ target=”_blank”]Belt Replacement Instructions[/button]